Thursday, October 1, 2009

Welcome

Culinary passion is inside me. I don't know where it came from, but it will not go away. Food and it's entirety is on my mind morning to night. I have had the guilty pleasure of traveling the globe over the past 15 years as an occupation. During these travels I have collected recipes, different ingredients and met some amazing people. Talking with a kitchen staff abroad and learning from them what small secrets they will share with me has been incredible. It has been a lot of fun tasting food abroad and trying to recreate at home. Over the years I have collected some great travel information and made some amazing contacts. Through these pages I will share with you my culinary travels, recipes and adventures in hopes it will enhance your life as it has mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment